I am tremendously ecstatic to announce that I’ve just been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by one of my most awesome blogger buddies, Billy Ray Chitwood <http://thefinalcurtain1.wordpress.com>. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Billy! I think that this is a wonderful, early Holiday present. :D
If you still haven’t done so, I urge you to visit Billy’s blog, thefinalcurtain1. His posts are very thought-provoking. I always feel mentally stimulated whenever I read his blog.
When receiving blog awards, there some “rules” the nominated bloggers must follow first before claiming. So here are the “rules”:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them
4. Write 11 new questions for the bloggers you are nominating (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
5. Claim the “Liebster Award” photo for your blog
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I love cats more than dogs.
2. I love chocolate! Never get between me and my chocolate or you’ll regret it. My favourite one is Ferrero Rocher.
3. My favourite colours are black and pink.
4. Winter is my least favourite season of the year.
5. My favourite TV show is Dragons’ Den.
6. I’ve always wanted an older brother, but it can’t be done. I’m the eldest child. -__-
7. I am fluent in 2 languages. Can perfectly understand 2 other dialects, but sucks in speaking them. And I’m currently learning Japanese. 面白いよ。 (Very useful for eavesdropping. They don’t know you can understand them, especially when they’re talking about you ;))
8. I sleep in total darkness (no light whatsoever). I’ve already been accused several times by my dad of being a vampire.
9. I would never shave my head, even if someone offers me a million or more dollars of cash. No way. I’m very attached to my hair.
10. I hate the sound of a ringing phone.
11. I can’t drink coffee. It makes me nauseous.
11 Questions By Billy Ray Chitwood For His Nominees:
1) Your favorite Actor and Actress?
I really don’t have a favourite actor and actress. Uhm, maybe Johnny Depp for actor and Angelina Jolie for actress?
2) Your least liked chore?
I’m one of those “messed-up” ones (like my little brother always say) that actually like chores. I treat is as a form of meditation to relax me. Hmmm. . . Okay, so there’s one chore that I don’t like doing. Cleaning the coffee-maker. Coffee makes me nauseous, so cleaning the coffee-maker is unbearable.
3) Your favorite book genre?
4) Your favorite type of music?
No particular preference. If I like the song, I like it. Simple.
5) Your favorite movie?
Titanic, I think.
6) Your least favorite movie?
I didn’t like it very much that I forgot it’s title. -___-
7) Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing?
8) Favorite beverage?
Water. Or tea, preferably Green Tea.
9) Favorite meat?
10) Favorite vegetable?
11) Your favorite author of all time?
Now we come to the fun part: nominating other wonderful bloggers. So here are my 11 nominees:
1. Renee <http://readingrenee.com/>
2. Kirsten Whyte <http://kirstenhwhyte.wordpress.com/>
3. Glenn Langohr <http://rollcallthebook.wordpress.com/>
4. Rebecca Scaglione <http://loveatfirstbook.com/>
5. Shannon Thompson <http://shannonathompson.com/>
6. Allison, Mallory, and Marissa <http://bibliophilesisters.wordpress.com/>
7. Cheyenne <http://coverxtoxcover.blogspot.ca/>
8. Asha <http://25of8.wordpress.com/>
9. Sebastian Cole <http://sebastiancoleauthor.com/>
10. Eminé Fougner <http://eminethe1st.blogspot.ca/>
11. Christine <http://rainydayreadsreviews.blogspot.ca/>
So for my nominees, these are my 11 questions for you:
1. Favourite colour?
2. Love or money?
3. Favourite book genre?
4. Sunny day or rainy day?
5. Hot or cold?
6. Favourite food?
7. Your biggest fear?
8. Your greatest dream?
9. If you’re a Hollywood star, who would you be?
10. Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings?
11. If you have a superpower, what is it?
So that’s it. I want to express my sincerest thanks to Billy Ray Chitwood for nominating me in the first place. I greatly appreciate it. This is a great honour for me. Check out Billy’s other nominees by clicking here. That’s all, folks!
Keep on readin’